quarta-feira, junho 17, 2009

eBay (for MLP!)

(sing to the tune of "I Want It That Way" by the Backstreet Boys)

Yeah!
Retro... Skydancer.
A white... Moondancer.
A mint... Milky Way.
I bought on eBay.
My house is filled with ponies.
Shows up in boxes (PLEEZ!)
Most every day.
What I bought on eBay

Tell me why (I need another Snuzzle)
Tell me why (I want that mint Rapunzel)
Tell me why (I bid on Brush and Grow Bouquet)
They had her on eBay

I'll buy... Applejack
Just check... my feedback
A++, they all say.
They love me on eBay
Gonna buy (a Princess Misty with clip)
Gonna buy (TAF babies, all MIP)
From some guy, I've never met in Norway
Found him on eBay

I am the type who
Is liable to snipe you
With two seconds left to go, whoa
Got Paypal or Visa
Whatever'll please ya
As long as I got the dough.

I'll buy.... Bushwoolies
Sell me... Mimic, please.
I'll buy (I'll buy, I'll buy...)
I'm highest bidder... now!

Junk keep arriving in the mail
From that worldwide garage saleHey! A Talk A Lot, what's she say?
I bought her on eBay

Wanna buy (a Twice as Fancy lunchbox)
Wanna buy (a minty-haired Curly Locks)
Wanna buy (Lily of the Valley for May)
Found her on eBay

Wanna buy (an Argie Baby Bluebelle)
(Baby Ballet and a cartoon cell)
Donn't know why.... the kind of stuff guys throw away)
I'll buy on eBay
What I bought on eBay-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y

Lyrics by red_velvet_rose, with apologies to Weird Al and the Backstreet Boys. (If you write a parody of a parody, what does that make it ?)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Comentários